2010-Present Ph.D. Student in Mechanical Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles
- Graduate Student Researcher
2006-2010 B.S. in Microelectronics, Peking University, Beijing, China
- Graduate Student Researcher at Micro/Nano Manufacturing Laboratory, UCLA
- Advisor: Professor Chang-Jin “CJ” Kim
- Undergraduate Research Assistant at MEMS Research Center, The National Key Laboratory of Science and Technology on Micro/Nano Fabrication, Institute of Microelectronics, Peking University
- Advisor: Professor Wengang Wu
- C. Qian, C. Ni, Y. L. Zhang, Y. Zhou, W. G. Wu, J. Xu, and Y. L. Hao, “A HIGHLY-ORDERED THREE-DIMENSIONAL PETAL-LIKE ARRAYED STRUCTURE FOR HIGHLY SURFACE-ENHANCED RAMAN SCATTERING”, Proc. MEMS 2010, the 23rd IEEE International Conference on Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems, Hong Kong, China, Jan. 24-28, pp. 875-878.
- Yi Zhou, Chuang Qian, Wei Wang, Wengang Wu, “PARYLENE BASED TWO-DIMENSIONAL OPEN MICROFLUIDIC CHANNELS”, Proc. MicroTAS 2009, the 13th International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences, Jeju, Korea, Nov. 1-5, pp. 884-886.
- Yi Zhou, Fei Ding, Chao Ni, Wei Wang, Wengang Wu, “Bottom-up fabrication of special parylene films based on selective growth on Au-coated surface,” Proc. IEEE NEMS 2009, the 4th IEEE International Conference of Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems, Shenzhen, China, Jan. 5-8, pp.441-444.